Sephora Beauty INSIDER SWEEPS
Frequently asked questions.
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. Grand Prize:
• $250,000 USD check
If winner is a resident of Canada, 30% of prize value will be deducted and remitted to the IRS as required by law for a total of $175,000 USD check. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. I entered but have not seen my points deducted from my Beauty Insider account. Did my entry go through?
- A. All points will be deducted upon completion of the program between April 1, 2020 and April 6, 2020.
- Q. How many prizes are in the promotion?
- A. There is one Grand Prize.
- Q. How will I know if I’m a sweepstakes winner?
- A. The drawing will be held on or around April 13, 2020. The winner will be notified via the email address associated with their Beauty Insider account.
- Q. I got a message that I’ve already entered today, but I haven’t. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting beautyinsidersweeps.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
- Q. I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information in your Beauty Insider profile.
- Q. Why do I need to take a skills test if I win a prize and am a Canadian resident?
- A. It is a legal requirement for a Canadian winner of a game of chance to complete a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to be eligible to receive a prize.